We are delighted to welcome you to the Barnsole Primary School website and hope that you will find the information on here useful. At this school you will find a caring, happy and safe place of learning, where children develop, progress and achieve their full potential. Our friendly staff team are always on hand to welcome you and answer your questions.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school to arrange a visit.
Message from the Head of School
On behalf of the pupils, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to our school. 'Barnsole Primary' is a successful three-form community primary school situated in Medway with a thriving school nursery on site.
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment where each one of our pupils can achieve their potential and flourish academically and socially. We have exceptionally high expectations of all our pupils and endeavour to nurture their self-confidence and self-esteem so that they can be the best they can be.
Relationships with parents and our wider community is something we put right at the top of our agenda. If you would like to visit please do not hesitate to contact us and we also actively encourage feedback so if you feel there is something we can do better please let us know.
We look forward to meeting with you.
Head of School
Click here to view our aims to provide Outstanding Learning at Barnsole Primary School
At Barnsole Primary School we are committed to providing excellence in education by:
- Raising standards through effective teaching and learning, by delivering a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Developing confident and motivated learners by engaging pupils in their learning through a range of interactive, meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
- Creating an inclusive school, raising self-esteem by valuing and encouraging everyone and promoting respect for others.
- Developing the independence and creativity needed for our children to play an active role in their future lives by encouraging children to be creative and independent in both thought and action.
- Establishing and maintaining positive partnerships with parents and the local community.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and pleasant learning environment.
Click here to see our Behaviour for Learning Golden Rules